Here are some handy tips that will make your demo or class smooth sailing!
1. Ensure that you are logged into wifi.
2. Ensure that you are logged into your VIVEPort Account.
3. Ensure that you (or a learner) are ready to log into PeriopSim.
4. Ensure that any experience modules you want to use have been downloaded.
5. Open up and playthrough any of the experience modules to make sure that the room boundary you created works well with the experiences. Go into settings to redraw the room boundary if needed.
6. Ensure that the headset and direction you are facing is pointing away from any windows or bright lights.
7. Any new learners should be prepared to play through the entire Tutorial.
8. Set up Casting to a Monitor or TV and warn the class that they might get dizzy if they are watching VR on the screen. Remind the VR user to move their head more slowly and deliberately so as not to disturb the viewers on the TV/Monitor.